Dior

My Dior, by Dior Joaillerie

averagejoe Posted By averagejoe Posted Mar 5, 2012

1. Introducing the new "My Dior" line of jewelry designed by Victoire de Castellane for Dior Joaillerie.

The small new line of jewelry features Dior's iconic cane-work Cannage pattern.

Attached Files:

2. Here are some pictures from the launch party last night, including stunning photos of Lily Donaldson in Dior.

(I think that the pink Miss Dior in one of the pictures below is a smaller size of the original)

Attached Files:

3. Ooohh looks like Brazilian supermodel Raquel Zimmermann is the face of this new collection. :nuts:

4. amazing! those photos are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, averagejoe! I may not have the wallet to afford those gorgeous beauties, but I could still dream :lol: The cuffs especially make me see the canework of the infamous chair!

5. A picture of the new My Dior jewelry

Attached Files:

6. i love those rings!!!

7. Omg- a CLASSIC collection in the making! I love the direction that this collection is heading! :biggrin:

8. Finally a decent photo of the collection! Thanks for sharing this. :smile:

I think the ring could be nice...

9. I LOVE these! :graucho:

10. Any idea what's the price range for the rings? They're gorgeous!

11. I'm wondering this too! The rings are gorgeous!

12. Oh wow! That's spectacular!

13. I am tempted by the bracelet!

14. The non-set versions should be around $2500-$3000. I am basing this price on their Gourmette rings.

15. Here are some of the ads for the collection featuring Raquel Zimmermann (they look gorgeous!):

Attached Files: