My Dillard's Deal ~ 65% off!

1. I had been wanting something in black signature with nickel hardware so that I could sport my skull charm and my pink heart breast cancer charm. I didn't want to spend a lot because I just got the pebbled leather ergo tote. I stopped by Dillard's today to pick up my son a jacket and found this!

It was 50% off plus an extra 30% off, so the bag was $62.30. The mini skinny wasn't on sale, but I was just glad to get one to match and I figured I could afford it with this kind of deal!
    Black Stripe 1.jpg Black Stripe 2.jpg Black Stripe 3.jpg
  2. wwwoooww!!! thats a better sale than i had lol
  3. wow!! man!! that's also one of my want list!
    Great deal!! Congrats!
  4. Congrats! Great deal! I have this same bag!
  5. Wow great deal!!! Dillards - I wonder if we have any in NJ - they always seem to have such good deals on Coach. Is it like a Macys?
  6. Congratulations!! I'm sure that your demi will look great with the skull charm. It looks like there are quite a few of us that got lucky and were able to locate this particular demi at such a great price at Dillard's.
  7. Wow, what a deal! I love the bag... congrats!!
  8. I wonder why the matching skinny wasn't on sale? At any rate...great deal!!! I love that color combo!
  9. yeah dillard's is just like a macy's...congrats that's an awesome deal!
    I actually picked up a swingpack at my dillard's for 65% off too. It was like 50 bucks!
  10. wow thats a awesome deal !! Congats!!!
  11. Fantastic deal!!
  12. That is a good sale and I love that demi. :tup:
  13. You got a great deal!! Congrats :smile:
    I'm hoping I will find something at Dillards tommorow..
  14. WOW! Great deal!
  15. Great deal...wish I found something at my Dillards.