My Diamond Stitch is Here!

Now that I've put my items inside my large DS it takes on a whole new life! It is super comfy on the shoulder, unlike the Luxe patent tote where my arm stuck out so far it looked like I was making a traffic signal. If only Chanel would bring this tote back in brown (at the same price point of course!).

And mine is Made in France, which was really important to me.:yes:

Now that I've put my items inside my large DS it takes on a whole new life! It is super comfy on the shoulder, unlike the Luxe patent tote where my arm stuck out so far it looked like I was making a traffic signal. If only Chanel would bring this tote back in brown (at the same price point of course!).

And mine is Made in France, which was really important to me.:yes:

I want them to make it in beige:tender:

I can't wait to see pics of your beige satchel! I love that bag; it really caught my eye when my s/a sent pics from her fall trunk show earlier this year.

Congrats, the DS Ligne is one my favourites! Hope to own a DS tote one day! :yes:

Thank you! I feel so lucky to have gotten this. It's tough getting the bag you want when you are far from any Chanel boutiques. And it's really hard to make the decision to go get it when you know you can't do a return or exchange. Thanks, lovely PFers for all your help with this purchase!!!