My Diamond Cross earrings are here!!!

1. I just posted pics a couple weeks ago of my diamond cross pendant. Well, I also had earrings made:graucho: . But I certainly wont wear the set together LOL Thats too much crosses going on there now:rolleyes:. Each has 5 pieces .20ct princess stones, which makes the pair a total of 2 cts. Its so versatile since I can actually detach the cross from the hoops and hang some other dangling bling on them ( pearls, gemstones etc...) Love the sparkle of the diamonds:drool:!!! Im so into princess cuts right now :love: Sorry blurry pics. :girlsigh:

cross earring.JPG cross earring 2.JPG cross earring 3.JPG cross earring 4.JPG
  2. Those are absolutely fabulous!

Yes, I agree it should be either / or with the cross necklace, you don't want too many crosses going on there.

3. thanks Jane!!! :shame:

4. I love them!!!! Congrats.

5. beautiful!
    i love them.
    very sparkly

6. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous!! Get sharing on the other forum!! They'd love it sharing with you!!xxxx

7. Totally lovely and versatile...the pricess cut is just beautiful!!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!

8. They are magnificent....so many options, so much bling real estate!!!!! And I think they would look great on you!!!!

9. those are gorgeous! i love that you can use them as plain hoops or dangles. very efficient! :smile:

10. Love the versatility and sparkle.Congrats!:tup:

11. Gorgeous! Congratulations!

12. Wow... what a pair of earrings!

13. They are beautiful