My DH went to LV today and got.....

1. a Christmas present!! I am not entirely sure about this but I know he was "near" LV and he said he got me something today (he is about to burst with wanting to tell me!) All I know is he spent "about a grand". He won't tell me anything else. I have to wait until Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh.
  2. yay~~:yahoo::tup:
  3. Whoo hoo! I too have a brown box to open Tuesday! Mine is small, but I am thrilled and beyond surprised that DH selected something for me.
  4. Oh how exciting!! I would be pestering him for a hint. I have no patience when it comes to LV!!
  5. Aw, congrats!

Patience is key! It makes things more fun!
  6. Ohhh!!! the suspense!
  7. ooo lucky you! can't wait to see what it is!
  8. ANN! I missed you! *takes a running start and flies onto Ann clinging to her* Hold me! :p

I can't wait to see what he got you...he's so sneaky and amazing, yay! It's gonna be an awesome Xmas for you :heart::heart::heart:
  9. I have a brown box for Xmas, too......except I know it's a mirage speedy!
  10. all of ya so so lucky....:tup::yes:
  11. Wow, you must be so excited! (Where have you been lately?!) I can't believe Christmas Day is so close... gotta start wrapping presents!
  12. How exciting!! What a nice surprise that will be!!
  13. wow nice surprise. I can't wait until I grow up and that special someone get me some nice LV like you guys.For now, I'll just spoil myself.
  14. You're so lucky you get to open a brown box on Christmas. I wonder what you got.
  15. Yippppeee! Hope it is a fab bag!