My DH took me to the LV Union Square today to have a "look-see"!

1. and he behaved himself quite well, he who normally has zero tolerance for shopping.

I had given him the list I posted earlier for my birthday and he wanted to see the bags in person. Now that I have seen many of the bags IRL again, I have to revise my list. I loved the MC Speedy IRL more than I thought I would, and my DH was actually fascinated with all of the brass and various locks. He kept telling our SA, with his Americanized Irish accent, "yes, yes, quite brilliant. It's brilliantly made," and actually loved the bag (as much as any man could) until he opened the front pocket and found the price :wtf:

I will say this much, though, the man has taste--the bag he liked the most was the Le Fabuleux. He asked why I wasn't looking at those, so I showed him the price:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

The SA's today were SOOOO much friendlier, and it was Labor Day weekend! Our SA let me try on quite a few bags (also loved the MC Petit Noe, Damier 30, the Trouville, the MC Priscilla, and the MC Aurelia GM), and was still nice, even after I told her that we weren't going to buy anything today. Maybe one of the SA's read our posts about the Union Square flagship store and decided to improve their attitudes?

I can't wait to see what DH gets me for my birthday next saturday!!:yahoo:
  2. I'm sure he'll get you something you'll love!
  3. I'm glad you found a good SA, maybe they did read out posts. I know I wasn't too impressed with them when I was there. I'm sure you'll get something great for you birthday!! Make sure to post pics.
  4. wouldn't it b awesome if he ACTUALLY go u the Le FAB? Quelle Surprise!
  5. I think I see an MC Speedy in your future!!
  6. If he gets you the Le Fab ,,, ooo boYYY..just the thought
  7. glad you had a good time at the store! I've always had a great experience at the SF LV in Union Square...I wonder what he'll get you!
  8. Aww that's so awesome that you guys had a good time there! At least now he knows what everything looks like, and you had the chance to style the bags for him...can't wait to see what you end up getting!
  9. Glad you had fun! Can't wait to find out what you get. I :heart: the SF LV store. :flowers:
  10. Awwww. Thanks for sharing the cute story.