My DH think’s I’m too crazy and obsessed…

My mom thinks im insane for spending a lot of money on handbags but she never really bothers me about it. My boyfriend buys me bags sometimes so I think he doesn't care about that because he buys very expensive things for himself. Im all about handbags and hes all about jewelry lol.

Don't feel bad. I would've done the same thing if I were in the same situation as you were. You were just protecting your bag - not just any type of bag, but your CHANEL bag :yes:

same thing happened to me once as well. i was caught up in the rain without a umbrella. all i was thinking about is how to protect my chanel. eventually i got a plastic bag to cover my bag up rather than myself.

My bf KNOWS im crazy and obsessed, lol. He thinks its cute , sometimes lol , well he is into cars and geeky comp stuff , so its all good.We all have our passions.

LOL hilarious...and i do same exact thing.......DH thinks i'm nuts but since he is obsessed with his latest toy - a tractor - yep and we don't live on a farm.......:roflmfao:

anyway i started carrying around my babies' dustbags inside them several years ago because down here it rains without warning, so i can just whip out the dustcloth and put it over them: to be caught in the rain with nothing to cover a Chanel bag is to me, worse than having a front tooth fall out................:P

i agree with everyone else - you're not crazy at all! in fact, with my lambskin flap.. i almost always have a waterproof gym bag with it..that way, if its raining or i dont want to put it on a chair..ill put my bag inside the small gym bag and it wont get wet or dirty =)

LOL.. Thank God I'm not crazy! LOL... I have a friend who's worse than I do.. She has a plastic bag for emergency use inside her handbag all the time so that whenever it rains, she can put her handbag inside the plastic bag! LOL!

LOL hilarious...and i do same exact thing.......DH thinks i'm nuts but since he is obsessed with his latest toy - a tractor - yep and we don't live on a farm.......:roflmfao:

anyway i started carrying around my babies' dustbags inside them several years ago because down here it rains without warning, so i can just whip out the dustcloth and put it over them: to be caught in the rain with nothing to cover a Chanel bag is to me, worse than having a front tooth fall out................:P

Haha Claudia, I also carry my dustbag in my handbags, so I can whip it out at a moments notice! My bf just laughs, and claims I love my bags more than I do him (depends on which bag) haha of course I'm kidding! :P

Well, not even my husband tells me that I'm obsessed and nuts about purses, but my whole family and my friends. However, my sisters want my purses if I ever give them up, which will be never and my husband cares about my purses too since he's the one who paid for them, LOL!!!!!!