My DH meets my best SA=new LV!!!

1. :yahoo: Yes! Just back from Vegas and my Dearest Husband and I went into LV at the Wynn where my fav SA works (Edward) and surprise, surprise, I came out a little bit later with a new Mandara MM Epi in Mandarin with a matching pouch (from the bucket)!

I had been really wanting a Mandarin epi piece and needed to get one soon since they are just about all gone, so my hubby just says something like, well this will have to be your b-day present (7 mos early!) I think the combination of my puppy-dog eyes, Edward's suberb salesmanship, and the wine at dinner just done him in.

I tell you all, go see Edward at LV at the Wynn--he is just sooo good and makes you feel so special--absolutely NO attitude and really knows his stuff. And if I hadn't broken my digital camera on our last vacation, I would post some pics, darn it.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic and safe New Year's Eve, and a great 2007, full of LV goodies, happiness and good health!:supacool:

2. Aww congrats!! its so nice to read about a nice SA experience and sweet hubbies!

3. Awwwww.... congrats!

4. Congrats!!! Happy new year to you and your family!:drinkup:

5. OMG, u guys there still have mandarin, I only have one pochette and I want some more in mandarin ... hyakssss, congrats dear

Mandarin is SO SOLD OUT in Australia :sad:

6. Congrats!!!
    Yah, the Mandarin is so HOTTTT!

7. Congrats on your purchase and great hubbie too!

8. Congrats, Nice... Happy New Year for You too!

9. Greats story, congrats and enjoy!!

10. congrats! love the mandarin color!

11. Congrats!
    Can you have someone take some pics of your modeling it? The mandara was in high contention for my first one, but I could never find anyone modeling it. I know your camera is broken, but when you can........please!:balloon:

12. Congratulations.

13. Congratulations. My sisiter told me about the great guy salesman at the Wynn. She was very impressed with him. It might have been the same guy. She was in Vegas a few months ago and was looking for mandarin pieces for me.

14. Congrats ! The mandara is such a lovely shape, and even better in the mandarin ! :yes:

15. Congrats ....very nice story:heart: On another note ...are you sure mandarin is sold out here as I saw a fair few items in mandarin at my store not that long ago .. also lots of blue & geranium suhali .. it is the store where all the older models/ranges go to age gracefully and you can be sure they WILL sell you the display model:nuts: