My DH meets my best SA=new LV!!!

Lushbaby

Jul 14, 2006
:yahoo: Yes! Just back from Vegas and my Dearest Husband and I went into LV at the Wynn where my fav SA works (Edward) and surprise, surprise, I came out a little bit later with a new Mandara MM Epi in Mandarin with a matching pouch (from the bucket)!

I had been really wanting a Mandarin epi piece and needed to get one soon since they are just about all gone, so my hubby just says something like, well this will have to be your b-day present (7 mos early!) I think the combination of my puppy-dog eyes, Edward's suberb salesmanship, and the wine at dinner just done him in.

I tell you all, go see Edward at LV at the Wynn--he is just sooo good and makes you feel so special--absolutely NO attitude and really knows his stuff. And if I hadn't broken my digital camera on our last vacation, I would post some pics, darn it.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic and safe New Year's Eve, and a great 2007, full of LV goodies, happiness and good health!:supacool:

Congrats!
Can you have someone take some pics of your modeling it? The mandara was in high contention for my first one, but I could never find anyone modeling it. I know your camera is broken, but when you can........please!:balloon:

Congratulations. My sisiter told me about the great guy salesman at the Wynn. She was very impressed with him. It might have been the same guy. She was in Vegas a few months ago and was looking for mandarin pieces for me.

OMG, u guys there still have mandarin, I only have one pochette and I want some more in mandarin ... hyakssss, congrats dear

Mandarin is SO SOLD OUT in Australia :sad:

Congrats ....very nice story:heart: On another note ...are you sure mandarin is sold out here as I saw a fair few items in mandarin at my store not that long ago .. also lots of blue & geranium suhali .. it is the store where all the older models/ranges go to age gracefully and you can be sure they WILL sell you the display model:nuts: