My Dh Is Soooo Flippin Awesome!!!!!

1. I don't have pics yet but here are my new lovlies!!!! I got the Madeline's in black
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are my outlet finds!! I got the Ginger sunglasses for 63 bucks!!! and this lovely bag for 131!!!!!!! yay!!!! i stole the pic from eBay! i swear I'll post actual pics soon I was just soo ecxited that I had to come on here and share with all you girls!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow... all your items are FAB!! I love the sunnies and that signature stripe bag is TDF!! Congrats YAY!!! :yahoo:

3. Do you have a pic of the Madeline?

4. CONGRATS :smile: SOOOOOO happy for you, love your items!!!

5. i got the pic from coach but it's the black sunglasses with the lozenge on the side.

6. Ooooh!!!! Love them all!!! Wish I could wear Coach Sunglasses...they're always too big on me!

7. You're going to have fun using that tote & your sunnies this summer. Congrats! Wish I could wear Coach sunnies but I need prescription lenses.

8. I love your new sunglasses! How are you liking the new sig. stripe tote?

9. I love it! I am using it as a baby/personal bag and it fits everything!!!

10. Great stuff! I love your sunglasses, they are SUPER cute!! :smile: And what great deals at the outlet, too. Hooray!

11. HOORAY!!!!!! Yer DH is flippin awesome!

12. i love coach sunnies! congrats on all your beautiful things

13. Great stuff! I especially love the sunglasses - Coach sunglasses are awesome.

14. Congrats, the sunglasses are all AMAZING and beautiful bags!!

15. Oh, what great deal, and does glasses are amazing. I just bought my first pair of Coach sunglasses, and I love them, I am sure you will too.