my dh is funny...

1. He is trying to convince me that we need a truck- b/c that is what you have to have in TX right?? All the other guys have one for moving, hauling, etc.

I am definitely not convinced!

He said what if I got you a Ford F-250 w/Coach leather seats!! And when you opened the glove box, it would be that "striped lining"! I laughed - I guess it is hard for me to resist Coach anything!!

Anyways, still NO on the truck. But I thought that I would share that story w/my fellow pfers.:smile:

2. Too cute! Nice try on his part!

3. LOL, that's adorable, and really funny.

...Not a bad idea, though... :graucho:

4. honestly? we live in CT...and we would be lost without our Truck. Great for hauling and plowing. It's paid off...so it mainly sits in the driveway (we each have 'commuter cars'). I'm a total "Connie Connecticut" with my mini SUV...heheh. But I LOVE driving the truck!

DH is away at the police academy right now (to be a trooper)...so I'm all alone during the week. He taught me how to use the plow yesterday...felt like I was 16 all over again, learning how to drive, with my dad yelling at me in the passenger seat.

5. :lol: I thought these stories were funny.

6. :roflmfao: That's basically an awesome story. :roflmfao:

I like the, "still NO truck" part.

7. *LOL* As much as I love Coach, I wouldn't want signature seats. The legacy stripe lining in the glovebox however....nice. :biggrin:

8. Get a truck with a full cab. They are great. Get the bed liner and a cover for the rear. DH has a Dadge Ram 1500 (back then they only had the half rear cab) and I have a 2000 Dodge Durango.

9. Too funny! Love the idea of the Coach special addition truck!

10. that would be a really cute car!

11. With heated whiskey leather seats and legacy lined glove box (with a turnlock closure) exterior in....Pond??

Hey if LL Bean can have a Subaru and Eddie Bauer an Explorer!

12. When my husband wanted a new truck I said okay, but I get to go the the Coach Outlet and pick out any bag I wanted. It was my first Coach purchase!! We were both happy.

13. OMG that's hilarious!!

14. We've lived in TX for 15 years and neither DH nor I have owned a truck :p

15. Ha!! lol :biggrin: