My Day with the Five Little Pigs.

1. I'm officially un-floopy again, yay!:tup: To tell this story, I'd like to tell you about...

My day with the five little pigs….
  2. 1. This little piggie went to the market

3. 2. This little piggie stayed home.

4. 3. This little piggie had roast beef (okay, a flatbread sandwich at Cosi!).

5. 4. This little piggie had none (none left at the end of the day, that is!)
  6. What did you get, HC?!!!!! I'm excited for you! Croc came home with you!!!!!!!!!
  7. 5. The fifth little piggie went "weeeee, weeee, weeee" all the way home.............because she picked up three superdelicioso, count em, three, crocodylus items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggie will be delivered tomorrow's a preview, there's a slight alteration in the design though....

Can you guess what the alteration is, hehehe? :graucho:
  8. OOps, make that two slight alterations LOL!!!! it is 1:30 a.m.!!! Lemme just make it clear that is only a preview photo for guessing, not a photo of what i bought...just in case anybody else has the bleary eyes like me.
  9. Not ONE, but THREE!!!!! WOW!

Pray tell!

See, you needn't have to worry. Your store's taking care of you.
  10. you are so wise! i did have a little confessional chat with the sweet SA who helped me today......not my bipolar one.....not the new experimental one, but a real doll who has helped me in the past.
  11. Oooo...your new exotic is here!!! Was anticipating anxiously with you! CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Thanks for the creative and entertaining expose/storytelling/revealing!
  12. before i left, she was over and beyond the call of duty to be sure i didn't want for anything. i didn't get champagne exactly, but i did get water on a silver platter. a super sweet girl, she will make an excellent manager someday!
  13. i'm sooo tired, spent 7 hours driving for this production...but boy was it worth it, OMG.
  14. OOOH are you serious? Can´t wait to see!
  15. :yahoo:yes!!!

one biggie and two smaller things but not itty bitties!:yahoo: