My day with a wristlet...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Normally, I carry a big bag almost everywhere except for the park. Well, after going to the park with my daughter and almost losing my cell phone, I decided to look for a wristlet. I became obsessed with finding the perfect wristlet: one that was made of leather or suede and didn't cost a lot. After searching for weeks, I found this at newport-news.com...On sale for $5.00!!! It's made of suede and trimmed in leather...I bought the brown one. It's very cute!

Newport News: Product Detail

I took it out with me today and I have to say...it felt so good not having a huge bag on my shoulder.

:idea: Might have to get another color. :lol:

My friend had bought me a wristlet and I was sorta like ehhh and thought about returning it and then i felt bad so I was like well i guess I'll try using it. Omg came in so much more handy than I thought it would! I too have enjoyed my life post-wristlet. I never and still don't know how people can use that as their only thing, a lot of people would just take those out in college, but it is good if I'm just running and errand or something.

The ones you found are cute too!

I carried it in the grocery store again today...Of course, my big purse was in the trunk. :rolleyes: :lol: I just cannot get over how inexpensive, cute and functional it is. And to think that I was actually considering an LV Wapity; I just cannot go through with it now! The Wapity is adorable, but this $5.00 price tag was too great to pass up. I plan to use this thing until it falls apart! :angel:

A friend of mine got me a Coach one a few years back and I never used it until I went on an trip to Peru... boy did it come in handy! We were antiquing in 'not so safe' neighborhoods where we were advised not to carry a purse... but that wristlet was perfect! I sometimes put it in my big purse w/the essentials and do what you suggested, lock my big purse in the trunk.
Great link-- I love the colors, and $5! I think I'll get a couple! Thanks!