My Daughter is a Real LV Model - loads of pictures

:flowers::flowers: You're so sweet. I don't think it'll quite make the summer catalogue, perhaps some local magazines might show some pictures from the event. I'll be sure to share if that happens.

hehe...aww boo...yes - pls do post if you find some! and it's too bad your daughter didn't get to keep the clothes she modelled...if you think about it, why shouldn't she? She'd already been wearing the sneakers and clothes for a few hours....surely they couldn't resell them and should just give them to her!:rolleyes::P

watch out mom - your pretty lil model will have boys lining around the block for her (as long as they treat her like a princess and can eventually help satisfy her LV needs.......and her mother's;).........then they get a thumbs up from me!)

hehe...aww boo...yes - pls do post if you find some! and it's too bad your daughter didn't get to keep the clothes she modelled...if you think about it, why shouldn't she? She'd already been wearing the sneakers and clothes for a few hours....surely they couldn't resell them and should just give them to her!:rolleyes::P

watch out mom - your pretty lil model will have boys lining around the block for her (as long as they treat her like a princess and can eventually help satisfy her LV needs.......and her mother's;).........then they get a thumbs up from me!)

They did tell us that "something" would be couriered to her one of these days.

And the boys...we see that coming. She's at an all girls school so we hope to keep them away :boxing: a few more years at least!! LOL

~Such FAB. pics. Thanx *LoVer* for sharing your great day with us:girlsigh:! I don't think I'll have a day like that because I've 2 boys and like their dad-they don't want to go anywhere near LV:Push: BTW, great positive reinforcement for your daughter's achievements:tup: ~