My daughter and her louis vuitton....LOL

I was just at the mall and the same daughter (4 yr old) said "Oh man, I sure wish I had my louis vuitton!" So many people turned and looked at her and then back at me again. I think she shocked a few people! lol they were like::wtf: which made me :roflmfao: to myself. Itr was really cute.

I was just at the mall and the same daughter (4 yr old) said "Oh man, I sure wish I had my louis vuitton!" So many people turned and looked at her and then back at me again. I think she shocked a few people! lol they were like::wtf: which made me :roflmfao: to myself. Itr was really cute.

She sounds so cute! All your stories made me smile. :smile:

ha ha...that's cute and lovely story...

Lately,my daughter 1.5 y.o. always dig out for my white mc wapity from my speedy when I said "Ok let go out"!!!
She put on her shoe and held her arm high as she hang my wapity strap in her cooked arm and get out!!!

She has her kitty bag but she's not interested it!!!

ha ha...that's cute and lovely story...

Lately,my daughter 1.5 y.o. always dig out for my white mc wapity from my speedy when I said "Ok let go out"!!!
She put on her shoe and held her arm high as she hang my wapity strap in her cooked arm and get out!!!

She has her kitty bag but she's not interested it!!!
Watch out, lol it will get worse ;)
Your daughter sounds so cute!