my daughter age 14

I'm sure it okay your daughter should carry a LV purse. I'm sure most peeps here can vouch for their age when they carried their first bag. I was 5 and loved it! Gradually it became worst as you are more aware of brand names and later to designer names.:P

My 12 year old got her first LV last year. She looks alot older about 18. But anyway. She got a Damier Speedy 25 and she carries it when we go out but I do not allow her to take it to school. Not that I dont trust her but there are times she would have to leave it in the locker and its not secure. I think your 14 year old is fine.

Not at all, maybe she wont carry it to school but perhaps when going to the makll shopping :smile:
I think i carried one when i was in grade 7 but I was at a junior high where my school only had grade 7 and 8.

My daughter is 14 and I just got her a new LV bag...she doesnt know if shes too young to carry a purse around everywhere. Is she? should she like carry it out to dinner and out with the family???!!?!?! I DONT KNOW :confused1:

Maybe she shouldn't carry it everywhere, but just use it on special occasions. It could be her 'special' bag, that she didn't use everyday. That way, she'd really appreciate it.
:yes: ITA, but i guess it also depends on the nieghborhood and what girls her age at school carry. high school can be rally mean if she became a target just b/c she carry LV, KWIM? If she just want to carry a purse, brands like Coach, DB and Juicy might be more common for girls her age?

I bought my daughter a LV black MC pochette when she was 13 which she used to carry around to all the parties. (I had intended to put it away for when she was older). She convinced me she would get the best use out of it with all the "age 13" parties and she was right. Being black it was perfect for all her outfits and evening events. She loves that bag.

She then started carrying it all the time and at first I was a little panicked by then I realized how much she loved it and she learned to take good care of it. She did overstuff it and the zipper broke and LV repaired it. Her first bags were Coach.

She is now 16 1/2 and and I just recently looked at her pochette and it looks pretty darn good for all the years she has carried it. I think it will always be special to her. I just "handed down" my denim speedy to her and she is taking good care of it. She has learned from me how to protect the insides not to get ink or makeup in it (she uses pen cases and cosmetics cases like me) . . . She also has my Whiskey Paddington and she is taking good care of that as well. I think she would be happy with a LV speedy 25. She loves that bag. That may be the next bag I get her . . .