My Damier Speedy

1. Hi! I'm fairly new to the forum, but I just wanted to say you guys are such a bad influence :yes: ! I purchased my Popincourt Haut around April and now, barely two months later I found myself itching to get another LV bag! I lurk around this forum regularly, but I haven't really posted here before. I just couldn't resist after all the hype for the Speedy! I strolled into the LV in San Francisco last Friday thinking that I was just going to have a quick peak at the new Damier speedy. But once I saw it I just had to have it!!! I don't think I ever would have spent so much money on another LV bag after I just purchased one fairly recently if not for you guys. As I was walking out the store, I was feeling guilty for spending the money on a purse when I could have spent the same amount on clothes and textbooks. But I don't regret getting the Damier Speedy 30 one bit now that I think about it. It's so beautiful and completely worth the money! Anyway, here are some pics of my still small, but about to expand collection.

Here is my Damier Speedy 30
    [​IMG]

Here is my collection so far. This is my nearly 10 year old Saint-Cloud given to me by my mom, my Popincourt, and the Speedy
    [​IMG]

2. GORGEOUS!!!:love: Enjoy it!!!

3. Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Damier Speedy :biggrin:

4. Welcome!! Luv the Damier.. I have managed to resist so far.. I give myself til June 11 before I cave (That's when the price goes up lol) ;)

5. Congrats on the new Speedy! I know what you mean about this place being a bad influence!!! lol!!!

6. Congrats...beautiful bags..welcome to PF..

7. Congrats on your newest purchase! Your bags are beautiful. I have the Saint Cloud too! It was my first LV.:smile:

8. Oooh great pics! Putting it next to PH gives me a better perspective on the size. I hope mine arrives soon!

9. Welcome and congrats on the Speedy! I love your bags!

10. Congrats.

11. I love your collection!:love:

12. hey keroCCS - stop lurking and get posting girl!!! hehehehehe!!!!! let me say, WELCOME and i hope you enjoy ur time here on the PF!!! we're not a bad influence... we just HELP... alot!!! heheehe! totally loving your new speedy! its so beautiful! congrats!!!!!!

13. I love your collection!

I feel the same way about this site--since I joined, I find myself looking at eluxury constantly, and have been to LV (also in SF!) twice in two weeks . . . dangerous!

14. Congrats!!! :love:

15. Welcome!!! Love your collection especially the Saint Cloud. And you got a damier speedy too!! :rochard: