My Damier Speedy 30 came today!

1. I ordered it a few days ago from Elux. I had it shipped to my work and the receptionist called me to say I had a fed ex pkg. I work in accounting and we are doing are period end - the busiest dayof period end. But did that stop me from going to get my box- no.

I did however, wait until i was home to open my box.

Inside was a beautiful LV box and my bag. I quickly changed my LV agenda,wallet,checkbook cover and business card case from my LV mono canvas to my new Damier.

Will post pictures as soon as I learn how.

Take care

2. Congrats, it is a beautiful bag, cant' wait to see your pics.

3. Can't wait to see your new bag!! Congratulations a wonderful purchase!!

4. Hi. I'm new to the world of LV and new tp the forum. I also just got my damier speedy 25. I didn't notice this at the store but there are no serial numbers and it's made it USA. Should I be concerned?

5. I'm not sure. I would think if you purchased from an LV boutique or Saks,NM that it would not be a cause for concern. Maybe some more seasoned LV'ers can help with this one.

6. Thanks! I love your avatar!

7. Flip the inside pocket up. The date code should be on the right tab.

To the OP: Congrats on a beautiful and versatile bag!!

8. Don't fret if you can't find the date code automatically... remember, you're wearing the bag, not the date code. ;)

9. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!

10. congrats on your new damier !!!!!

11. Congrats

12. congrats, how exciting. I need to add this speedy to my wish list.

13. Congrats on your damier, I love the damier speedy and it is DH's favorite bag!

14. Congrats on your new bag!

15. Congrats