My Damier Azur Speedy 25 finally arrived!

1. I loooove it! It arrived yesterday, but I didn't get time to post until now. I definitely love the 25 better on me. I decided to give the 30 I bought on Sunday to my mom. Below are pics of me with the 25 in winter and summer clothing. I'm 5'7" around 120lbs.
    Damier Azur Speedy 25 Side.jpg Damier Azur Speedy 25 front.jpg Damier Azur Speedy 25 side summer.jpg Damier Azur Speedy 25 front summer.jpg Damier Azur Speedy 25 handheld summer.jpg
  2. Here are comparison pics of the 25 vs. the 30. The first 2 are the 25 and the last 2 are the 30.
    Damier Azur Speedy 25 front.jpg Damier Azur Speedy 25 Side.jpg Damier Azur Speedy 30 stuffed.jpg Damier Azur Speedy 30 side.jpg
  3. Congratulations!:party: The speedy 25 looks adorable on you...:love:

Does this mean Mom gets the 30?:confused1: :shrugs
  4. Congrats! It looks stunning on you! :love:
  5. Congrats!!! I reckon the 25 looks cuter on you:love: and it's always sweet to give mum LVs:love:
  6. Looks fabulous on you! Congrats! :biggrin:

Thanks for modeling it!
  7. Congratulations! Dang! U look good with your azur speedy 25...I do think that the 25 looks way cuter on u especially with your comparison pix :tender: ! Love your turquoise (?!) sweater too...u look smashing! And am sure ur mom will love her gift too!
  8. wow, yes you are very small so the 25 looks much better on you! Though, I didnt think the speedy 30 looked bad at all!! I love how you modeled it haha. congrats!!
  9. You know what's weird is I truly think the speedy in damier , the 25 is WAY cuter than the 30, so you did the right thing. In mono print though, I LOVE the 30! I don't know if anyone else agrees with that? But congrats on your new purchase, it looks fabulous on you!!!! :smile:
  10. i loveeeeeeee it!!!!! it looks AMAZING on you!

and i hope your mom likes her new purse!
  11. Thank you! :heart: Yup, I gave the 30 to my mom yesterday. She looooved it! It looked awesome on her! She wouldn't let me take pics of her wearing it, though(esp after I told her I wanted to post it here. :p). lol.

Thank you soooo much for your kind words, mello_yello_jen, Antonia, newaddiction, phwish, juicy couture jen, Lee69, and I LOVE LV! :heart:
  12. Cute! Congrats!
  13. congrats! it looks amazing on ya!
  14. Congrats!!

Hope you enjoy your new bag:smile:
  15. Thank you sooo much, Couturegrl, jamalu, and elongreach! :heart: