My dad just got back from vacation & surprised me with...*pics included*

1. My dad went to Hong Kong for a couple weeks and just got back today. Before he went I made him a list of some stuff I wanted heheh. Of course I listed a few small LV items..but I didn't think he'd actually buy any. But he opened his suitcase & I see a Louis Vuitton bag! :yahoo:I was soo excited. Then he opens the other suitcase & I see a brown box :nuts: So I opened it immediately & after that he hands me another box! I was so surprised hahah I am so glad my dad isn't against LV. I used to think he was :p
    Anyways pictures coming up in a few minutes!!
  2. sooo excited! can't wait to see pics!
  3. So happy for you :yahoo: Can't wait to see your pics :yahoo:
  4. Can't wait to see
  5. [​IMG]
    The boxes got a bit dented in the suitcase :sad:

6. No strip teases!!! :tdown:

I'm guessing that one of those is a Vernis piece?
  7. I love the strip brown boxes too!! MORE!!
  8. [​IMG]
    Mini Pochette Accessoires & LVoe bandeau! (the last one in the store)

The bandeau on my matches perfectly! I don't know how to tie it that nice though hahah.

The pochette fits more than I expected. I stuffed it to the max with these & I still managed to close it.

That's all the pictures! I had a bad day at school today but now my day is about 98724923x better :biggrin:

On sunday it will be my mom who's going to fly off to HK (something came up & it was kind of a last-minute thing) & she wants me to make another list of stuff I want..she told me to choose a wallet but I don't know which one. hmmm...

9. :lol::lol:

Show us already pleaaaaaseeeee

^^^^ Never mind. Congragulations!! You've got a wonderful dad.
  10. Congrats!

I loveeeeeeeee the bandeau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::heart:
  11. pretty! congrats!
  12. Thanks everyone!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
  13. So cute :nuts: Congrats :yahoo:
  14. wow - what a thoughtful dad - you are so lucky!!! Congrats!
  15. Congrats! What a great dad you have!