My current Balenciaga Collection.

Gorgeous collection! Seeing as have ultimate experience with Bal I have a question I hope you can help me with. I have never owned a G21 Bal, had a RH once in black and sold it a while back. I have always loved the look of the G21 but when I became interested in Bal the G21 had already been discontinued so I have never seen it irl. I see that you used to own G21 but now you own the G12. Would you recommend G21? Would you share your thoughts on G21? I am considering either a City or a Day with this hw. Your opinion would be much appreciated! Thank you!

haha! We do!!
I'll admit I miss that clutch every now and then. :smile:
Sadly I don't have much of a "clutch life." :biggrin:

I love love love this color. It's going to be a great color to use this winter.

Anthracite is a great color to have in a collection. Always fits the bill when looking for something a little different than black. :P

Totally love them. You should really try one out!
Thanks for sharing your stunning collection! so enjoyable to see and can only imagine for you IRL! Congrats!!:loveeyes::girlsigh::woohoo:

2012 Cassis RGGH 12 City will be perfect this Fall. This color reminds me of Boots, Scarfs, Capes....all the things I can't wait to wear this Fall!

...and of course my beautiful new Vert Veronese GGH 12 City. Here she is again. :biggrin:

My (3) Giant 12 Hardware Cities sitting pretty!

These three are the bomb! Love their look so much. I wish I could have them all haha

2012 Cassis RGGH 12 City will be perfect this Fall. This color reminds me of Boots, Scarfs, Capes....all the things I can't wait to wear this Fall!

...and of course my beautiful new Vert Veronese GGH 12 City. Here she is again. :biggrin:

My (3) Giant 12 Hardware Cities sitting pretty!

Gorgeous colours!

Gorgeous collection! Seeing as have ultimate experience with Bal I have a question I hope you can help me with. I have never owned a G21 Bal, had a RH once in black and sold it a while back. I have always loved the look of the G21 but when I became interested in Bal the G21 had already been discontinued so I have never seen it irl. I see that you used to own G21 but now you own the G12. Would you recommend G21? Would you share your thoughts on G21? I am considering either a City or a Day with this hw. Your opinion would be much appreciated! Thank you!

I'll be happy to share my thoughts on the G21 vs. the G12. Although I LOVE the look of G21 bags on others I was never comfortable with the "look" on my arm. I feel the G21 hardware looks much better on the larger Work style and even the PT. The G12 proportions "fits" the City size imo. and....Definitely much more lightweight. Also I think the G12 just looks more chic. The G21 looks a little dated. :P

I'll be happy to share my thoughts on the G21 vs. the G12. Although I LOVE the look of G21 bags on others I was never comfortable with the "look" on my arm. I feel the G21 hardware looks much better on the larger Work style and even the PT. The G12 proportions "fits" the City size imo. and....Definitely much more lightweight. Also I think the G12 just looks more chic. The G21 looks a little dated. :P

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I have always loved the look of the G21 so I think I at least have to get it out of my system so I can stop obsessing. I have a rh Day in Marigold which I love so I decided to purchase a preloved Day, black SGH. I'm waiting for it to arrive to see how I feel about it irl. I am also considering a City in the Brogues GH, love the look of that too. Will see how the Day goes before though.
Thanks again! Really enjoyed looking at all the beauties in your collection! So jealous! [emoji4]