My creme de la creme Birkin

Thank you, ladies for letting me share :cutesy:

I had 2 offers > both 30cm porusus croc with palladium hardware. The other one was cocoan. (Croc scales are definitely more obvious in light colours) I decided to get black because I didn't have a black birkin. And I still want to reserve brown for chocolate box. The cocoan croc was sold immediately after I passed on it (no surprise).

Mrs Sparkles,.... what have you been upto :sneaky: This baggy is absolutly stunning!!!

Bagg, I deliberated over it for days and nights. I thought and also mentioned to someone here on this forum, that I didn't think lady luck would knock on my doors a third time, and if I pass on this opportunity, I may never be able to own such a beauty ... in a rather painless way.

To be very honest, this is far too early to be owning one of these. But I was convinced by the increasing rarity of porusus croc and the impending price hikes, that I thought I could do with a little premature purchase ....

We need the story behind this one...

orchids, I got this beauty from the Boyz. Yes, Pete & Mario. He called me long distance (I'm in Asia) to make sure I wanted it. He called me on Friday, I wired the payment on Monday morning, he received it Monday morning Europe time (I love my banker):supacool: , and it was Fedexed to me on Monday afternoon, and reached me today (Wednesday Asia time noon).

It's for a great irristable price, too good to turn down. It's a tad cheaper than what I would have to pay here at the Hermes store too.

OH MY LORD!

THAT bag is sensational!!!

S - you've done a FINE job with your collection! What a GREAT addition! CONGRATULATIONS!

Yes !! Mrs Sparkles totally win the TOP prize for collecting so many stunning bags in such a short time :yahoo: :yahoo:

How many months did you take ? 4 mths ??
Omg, you are amazing !!!:graucho:

You definitely MUST do a family picture for us :yahoo:

attachment.php

Thou shalt not need another handbag! You are officially :queen: !!!!