my crazy saturday @ H with my crazy DH!

Jun 27, 2006
went with DH to H yesterday to pick up a bday present for my BFF (happy bday moviegirl!!). my SA wasn't there so another SA helped me. as we were walking towards the register, she asked "is there anything else i can get for you today?" not surprisingly (and as usual), DH joked "how about a couple of those birkins that i know you have stashed in the back!?". we both were anticipating a chuckle and "sorry, no birkins" from her, INSTEAD lo and behold....she said, "actually, i have a couple in the back!" OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! so of course, i asked "uh which ones??!!" she said.......

"30cm fuschia ostrich and 25cm rouge something....blah blah blah" (my mind immediately began to trail off as i started to picture myself with a fuschia ostrich birkin and what perfect outfit to wear that night to the bday dinner!)

30 seconds later, the SA came out with that infamous heart palpitating orange box. and out popped miss 30cm fuschia ostrich with......

i played with her for about 10 min and then reality hit me......i was out of "celebrations" to use as an excuse to have this bag! UGH!!!! no birthdays, no anniversaries, no awesome wifey days..... what to do???!! actually, DH's bday is in july and i remembered a friend mentioning one time that for her DH's bday, she's the one who gets a present and not him! hahahahaha :graucho: yea uh.... unfortunately that won't fly with my DH! darn!!!! so then i thought, "hmmmm....i did just get my real estate license!" :tup: this could be DH's congratulations present to me!!!! hahahahah i then turned to DH with my "get this bag for me or i'll give you bad attitude" eyes and he said......

"honey, yes that bag is HOT but uhhhhhh, do you want an empty new house with no furniture!??" we're building a house right now, so i guess he was trying to make me feel guilty! UGH!! so we left the store sans fuschia ostrich birkin with GOLD HARDWARE!!! :crybaby: i started to pout as we got into the car.... (sometimes it actually works! hehe) so then DH goes "let's go to mercedes!!" no response from me. all i could think of was the birkin.....