My crazy morning =)

1. My SA from San Francisco was kind enough to place something on hold for me this morning. Any trip to H is exciting for me, but boy, was this a journey! It normally does not rain this time of year, but even a slight drizzle and people forget how to drive--it took an hour (instead of the normal half hour) to arrive in the city:push: To make matters worse, a few traffic lights were out, causing further chaos! I reluctantly had to leave Ms. Kelly in the car (we weren't prepared for rain), rushed in and out of H, and now I am home with my new baby!

This is my first strip tease on the forum, enjoy :heart:

2. Oooh!!!!!!!!
  3. Woo-hoo! Take it off !!!!

4. [​IMG]
  5. :woohoo::woohoo:
  6. hurry, hurry!!!
  7. i'm not very good at this lol, i'm so excited!

8. ME TOO ME TOOO!!! jumping around.... what could it be?????

added : you are doing great!!!
  9. Come on baby!! Take it all off!! :party:
  10. a little hint?????
  11. A little interruption in the show. I forgot to mention, Mr. Fed Ex arrived this morning with a gift from my wonderful fiancé :heart:

Carnets de Bal

12. Oh, hints, I forgot to give hints! Well, many of you know I've been on the hunt for Etoupe...this is not Etoupe but...
  13. [​IMG]
  14. gosh, this is killing me! hahahaha! it's my first time to witness a striptease! haha!
  15. O My.... will I make it I need to go to Hot Yoga (whatever that is and have never done it before) in 5 minutes....