My "cool" family welcomes a "hot" 08 magenta Day! Pics included! :)

i love your magenta day, i almost bought one, but decided to resist to the temptation, i bought too many bags in a row since december. but it's definitely gorgeous and a little pink never hurts anyone, au contraire!
congrats south of france! you got a great day.:nuts::drool:

WOW s-o-f!! That Magenta Day.. looked good enough in the initial set of photos, but in your updated pics.. WOW!! :yahoo: Just magnificient.. so saturated and the leather looks silky smooth.. I feel like reaching out to touch her :yahoo:

ITA -- what a gorgeous gorgeous bag! Beautiful.

All these magenta pics make me crave one too and if you knew me you'd know this is the most unlikely thing! LOL.

You wear her beautifully SOF.

South of France--I am officially blaming you ;) for preventing me from cotinuing my purse ban! I've been thinking about a magenta Day and your latest purchase put me over the edge! MY next Amex cycle starts March 16. And on March 16, I will be on the hunt for one! Lovely lovely bag!:tup:

attachment.php

WoW!
Congrats :tup: such a BEAUTY

ITA -- what a gorgeous gorgeous bag! Beautiful.

All these magenta pics make me crave one too and if you knew me you'd know this is the most unlikely thing! LOL.

You wear her beautifully SOF.

Thank you! If you knew me you'd know this was highly unlikely for me too :shame: But I feel daring right now :boxing: