My contribution to PF: I can get you 10% off at Holt Renfrew in Toronto!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on Purse Forum for a while, and I think this place has such a great atmosphere and is soooo helpful! So, I'd like to give back something to the community.

I live in Toronto, and because I know people in the Personal Shopping department at Holts, I can help people get a 10% discount on the things that they want to buy, excluding Louis Vuitton.

Anyway, if you want to chat or something, message me! Thanks!
  2. Yey, a fellow Canadian! That's so sweet of you ... now what should I get? LOL

Welcome to tPF, thanks for such a thoughtful first post!
  3. Thanks for the welcome asl_bebes!

I aim to please! =)
  4. WOW! That is an amazing offer. I am PM'ing you now girlie.

Hiii. I'm new & from Toronto as well. ;)
  5. Welcome to tPF happiegluckie and magdalena. Thanks happie for the offer!
  6. that's really kind. thank you.
  7. !!!

That's really sweet of you to offer.
  8. aw thats so sweet of you thank you!!!
  9. thank you r so sweet ^^
  10. What a lovely offer. I almost bought a coat there is afternoon but decided to wait for a sale :lol:
  11. Wow what a great offer!!! I was just at bloor yesterday wanting to get shoes but the entire shoe section was closed for some event!!! I was so pissed I went to Davids instead. But I will definitly take you up on the offer sometime!!
  12. That is very kind of you to share! I am sure a lot of us will benefit from it.
  13. This would be wonderful, i will deffinately pm you next time i decide to get something from Holt, Thank you :smile:)
  14. how sweet of you.. wow!
  15. that is so nice to do.. thanks..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.