My condolences to all the Bay Area commuters...

My brother commutes to San Francisco so I feel so bad for him. I live in Sacramento and they told people on the news that if the wanted to get into San Fran that they'd have to leaver 3-4 hours ahead of time, it usually takes less than 2. I'm just glad it happened early in the morning and not during rush hour.

I hope all that travel this route a safe commute during the next few months. I should know I was on the bridge when the '89 quake happened and it was horrific.

Wow! This is the first I've heard of this, and I live only 30 minutes from the maze! I used to have the entire East Bay (from Richmond down to Fremont) as my work territory, and it just recently switched to the South Bay. I could only imagine my commute each day if I still had my old area! Yikes!

Thank goodness no one was seriously hurt or killed. What a crazy incident!

It's kinda sad that I'm getting my local news information from a purse forum, I gotta admit...:shame:

Wow! This is the first I've heard of this, and I live only 30 minutes from the maze! I used to have the entire East Bay (from Richmond down to Fremont) as my work territory, and it just recently switched to the South Bay. I could only imagine my commute each day if I still had my old area! Yikes!

Thank goodness no one was seriously hurt or killed. What a crazy incident!

It's kinda sad that I'm getting my local news information from a purse forum, I gotta admit...:shame:

:lol: I was driving to my parents house, in Fremont, this morning and heard it on every radio station. I usually listen to the mp3 player, but I was too lazy, so I listened to the radio.

I normally try to stay away from that area because traffic is unpredictable. Union City is as far as I go on 880. :P