My Computer is Possessed!

1. Suddenly, I noticed that some little poltergeist had somehow gotten a hold of my credit card information and had faxed an order form to Aloha Rag for a Rouge Vif.
    I think I need an exorcist if my computer is going to spend my money for me like this...but gosh, it knows how to pick 'em!
    I thought this would fly with the hubster better than the "aliens abducted me and took me to the store where I had a shopping blackout due to alien brainwashing" story I tried last time
  2. Oh, but the exorcist probably won't be available for a few days at least, it being a holiday weekend. So, in the meantime...who knows what else it might do...
  3. Or how about "I was looking at other PFer's rouge vif's and it just came out of the monitor"
  4. ^All good ideas...
  5. very creative!
  6. Haa haa!! That's a good one!:lol::lol:
  7. Uh-oh!! The SAME poltergeist faxed in the EXACT same order to Aloha Rag from my computer!! Whatever are we going to do??!!
  8. It's an invasion:wtf: !
    I guess we have to go along with their wishes in order to avoid being harmed.
  9. Ha ha!:p
  10. :lol::roflmfao:
  11. hahahaahahaha....... i realllly thought this was going to be a credit card fraud thing...

or an ALOHARAG turned bad post.... *phew*..

12. Wow, your computer is stylish ! Hopefully your DH isn't a techy.. :graucho:
  13. He is an IT manager:push:
    But we each have our own computers. His sometimes gets possessed and buys audio gear so we all have our demons to battle.
  14. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: It's all fair then ;):graucho:
  15. I love your computer trés à la mode...