My collection

1. I'm super jealous! You have a great and colorful collection!:love:

2. What a wonderful colorful collection...:nuts: :drool: !
    Great pics...!!!

So if you're Dolma Day is not in the pic it must be so sad now which meens it would love to move somewhere where it gets all the necessary attention !!!
    There is still space in my closet:yes: :p !

3. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I'm speechless, except to ask if I may sleep on your bed.:drool:

AMAZING COLLECTION

4. OMG that is one amazing collection!!!! Everything bag you have is totally TDF!!! :love: Show us your other bags that didnt make it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. OH MY :nuts:

:drool: <- what I look like right now

6. Congratulation, this is the most amazing collection ever. All your bags are so beautiful. I hope I will have as much bbags one day.

7. Good Golly..that is awesome my friend, I am soooooo envious!! could you post the marine brief??

8. :wtf: :love: Holy cow! I am speechless. Amazing collection.

9. LOVE that apple green one! Wonderful collection. I am truly green with envy, I will admit that!

10. WOW! How do you decide which to use everyday?

11. OH MY GOSH!!! That is one unbelievable collection!! :drool:I cannot stop staring at all those gorgeous colours!! They all look in great condition too....truly inspiring. I just showed my BF that picture and he said "Now I understand that you are not alone in your obsession with BBags!!" Thanks for sharing!:heart::heart::heart:

12. Thanks everyone :heart: :heart: :heart: :yes:

Fendihunter - hihihi.. come on over anytime :yes:
    Catcat- that would be nice to let the Dolma breaths the fresh air in the south of France - especially hanging freely, swinging on that branch of tree..:p awwww..

Donna, but i must admit, you're the Boobies Queen :p

I forgot missing from this also - Ink shrug, Ink Purse, Blue Berry Work, White Work.

13. Holy smokes! That is a BIG collection! Lovely! :heart:

14. :nuts: :nuts: :drool:

Awesome collection.

I hope to have one just as big one day:girlsigh: