My collection!

1. Hey guys, I have been reading posts and posting occasionally on Tpf for the last 6 months or so and finally decided to share my collection.

I bought the purses, coat, and hat at the outlet in San Juan. I cant wait to wear the hat and coat this winter![​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Love the sneaks, the scribble and the blue hamptons tote! I WANT THOSE SNEAKS! Where did you get them-- outlet or boutique?

I almost bought that hamptons tote but went with watercolor :sad: Wish I hadn't!

That coat is fabulous too-- great stuff!

5. The weekend vinyl hampton tote was a gift from my amazing fiance. He knew that I was going dying to buy it, when I was getting ready to go buy it on a saturday he actually beat me too it! He claimed that he was coming over before I left just because he wanted to hug me, I opened the garage door and there he was holding a coach dustbag!

6. [​IMG]

7. I actually bought the sneakers at dillards, 25% off plus an extra 30% off! I think they were about 53 dollars. Honestly, they are the most comfortable shoes that I have ever owned! Oh and the hamptons tote is the perfect size, I absolutely love it simply because it is so practical!
    I also just bought a denim cotton demi carly!
    [​IMG]

8. I apoligize for my ridiculous spelling and grammar errors. Basically he suprised me and I nearly passed out from excitement. It was incredibly nice because he is a college student living on his own with no debt at all, and he budgeted for it.

9. Very nice collection!! I love the sneakers!!

10. I love the coat and hat!! How cute are you?! Fantastic, I'm so jealous. I wish Coach made stuff in my size. :crybaby:

11. nice collection

12. i love your bandana pouch. sooo cute! i've been eyeing that lately on eBay. but i probably won't get it. i have the exact same pouch in the blue scarf print from my bf, and i love it.

13. That's a beautiful collection! I too luv the bandana pouch!

14. I like the blue tote, it's cute!

15. I love the little pouch!!!! SO SO SO cute!