My collection is growing....

1. thanx to u guys! LOL

Now I did have a little hassle with getting my orders straightened out and once everything got here I decided not to keep the fragrance print tote and beauty case meanwhile I think I've become addicted to eBay. Nevertheless, here's the result. (please forgive my camera phone, it sucks majorly )

first up:Signature Coin Purse (pink), Black Hamptons Weekend Tote (small) Medium Carly , Legacy Wristlet, Small Signature Cosmetic case (green), Sribble Tote and scribble Wristlet
    [​IMG]

Next:Scribble Beauty Case, Scribble Ponytail Scarf, Peony Sunglasses (tortoise) Fragrance Print Scarf, Scarf Print Large Tote:heart: , Fragrance Print Wristlet, Signature Gallery Double Pocket Tote

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and last but certainly not least: Large Denim Carly !!!:nuts:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is the last thing I'm waiting for seller shipped it today :
    [​IMG]

2. HMMM...I've never seen that last gold piece with the bow...

GREAT collection! WOW!

3. Great collection!!!!

4. thanks!! I love my new Denim Carly and that Scarf Print Tote :heart:

5. I have the small version of your bag (3rd pic). How do you keep the suede from getting dirty. I find it very hard to take care, any sugguestions....:smile:

6. Well technically even though that bag is old, it's new to me....still has the tags. I won it on eBay last week. I'm wondering about the suede care myself.:shrugs:

7. beautiful collection!

8. Nice collection! I really like that green cosmetic case! :smile:

9. Beautiful collection - that little optic coin purse is sweet.

10. Adorable! You got some really beautiful pieces and I would love to see you model that carly denim!

11. Very nice! Love the carly's

12. Beautiful collection!!!!

13. LOVELY!!!!

i'm so mad i wasn't "into" Coach when that scarf print was out...

14. oh and thanks a lot! now i am totally torn between the chocolate carly and denim carly! i'll probably just end up getting each version of them in accesory form!

15. Wow, that's some collection. Everything is lovely!