My Collection. However....

1. Hi all. I've been around for awhile but haven't had a chance to get out all my fun stuff and photograph them. I did so last night. It was fun! My husband just stood there shaking his head and laughing at me but...what can you do?

I need a little favor though. I thought I wrote the name of my bags down somewhere but I can't find them and the receipts don't offer too much insight on one of them and the other I got as a gift so any help would really be appreciated. Okay, here's my loot! I have style numbers if that would help with anything. Gah, I feel like such a horrible Mommy not knowing the given names of my babies. :smile:

Thanks for looking. :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice collection !!

3. Yes, I had to take pictures when no one was home. :smile:

Sorry, I can't help you with the names at all. I have 20 or so bags and most I don't know myself. I wish it would on drilldown. You could, however, enter your style number on e-bay where you could find some names.

4. The items with the buckle are from the Soho line. So the purse is a Soho Flap (not sure which size though). The Swing Pack is Hamptons, and the tote is a Hamptons Stripe Book Tote.

Great collection! I am in love with your small signature clutch!

5. great collection! Thanks for the pics!

6. Ooh. I love your python bag.

7. Thanks girls!

I tried to enter the style numbers on eBay and came up with nothing today. I'm sure as other auctions come on I'll find a match. :smile: I haven't seen my book tote anywhere else in the forums. I wish she had a sister on here. :smile:

8. that clutch is awesome!!!

9. Great collection!

10. Nicecollection- love the green wristlet

11. Thanks everyone! It's so fun to have them all out in one place. I could take their picture all day. Ha!