My Collection: An Ode to the Twiggy : )

Lovelygarmets – your post made me laugh! I certainly do have a “collection” : ) Yours is starting quite well as well, a Rose and a Cornflower (which is a just such a great blue!)

Zac – Thanks for the kind words, and my 04 Black with pewter is in the second picture between Origan and Grey. They will have to be dire circumstances indeed for me to sell that handbag!

Elongreach, handbagaddict4ever, circoit, Anthracite Beg, BooYah, cristie, jydeals1, shy-da, Glimmer, sabster, apa629, Lizz, Powder, Balchlfen, listrikmu, debsmith (adore your avatar!!) cat_inluv, e_pinpin, scoutfinch, yayaflower, theglamorous, siri anne - Thank you for the very kind words, you ladies are so sweet : )

Maxmara – You can see your Pistachio went to a home where she will be very appreciated!

Keodi – That is the S/S 06 Grey. I actually had gone to purchase the Greige, but the grey/ beige just didn’t work for me, but I loved the dark, elephant Grey. I chose her over the Greige.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Your Twiggys are just TDF! I'm just green (OK, bad pun!) with envy on your collection, and I'm in awe of your greens collection. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!

Gosh, why did I put myself on purse ban?! :banned: