My coin purse triplets

1. I got myself a 05 turquoise coin purse:heart: for my birthday recently and it actually arrived on the right! :yahoo: It's absolutely gorgeous and lovely :tender: It's made my day and you lovely gals are all invited to my party where we can all get drunk and chat about bags non stop lol:graucho: :party:

Oh and here are my coin purse triplets:love::

2. OMG, those colors are awesome!
  3. So pretty! I :heart: Balenciaga coin purses! Yours are really gorgeous. Let's see, turquoise, eggplant, and is the red rouge vif?
  4. Yup it's rouge vif :heart:
  5. Happy b/day!!! a perfect gift, very cute.Congrats!!!!
  6. It is so~~~~~~gorgeous..:drool:
  7. They are gorgeous! Today is my neice's Birthday also. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  8. SOOOO pretty!!! percephonie - wow! I'm going to enlist your help with searches cuz you found these amazing rare beauties in record time!!!!

I even love the order you put them in... the 05 turq and eggplant look so nice side by side and so does the eggplant and the rouge vif!!!

Congrats dear and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We're both pisces! My birthday is in 2 days.
  9. OMG 'F' perce...... :nuts: you lucky girl :yahoo: I'm so happy for you :heart: !!!
    CONGRATULATIONS belated to your BIRTHDAY :tender: and to your GORGEOUS coin purse(s) :drool: - they are just BREATHTAKING :yes: !!!
    All the best to you sweety :party: :drinkup:
  10. Aww thank you so much ladies!:love:
  11. Oh my they are ADORABLE! I especially loved the eggplant color! Congrats and Happy belated bday!
  12. Such a pretty group of coin purses! Congrats!
  13. I'm drooling!!!:heart: :drool: :heart: Such beauties!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
  14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY percephonie!! Your cutey, cute, coin purses are very pretty!! :party:Congrats sweetie!
  15. Oooooh, I love them!