My Cognac is in Belgium

angy

Personal stylist and fashion brands agent
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Ladies! Ladies!

My Fab Lovely Beautiful Cognac Spy From the sweet pinchrosemary, is now in Belgium, I should Have her on Monday, My gosh I can't Hardly wait.:yahoo:

This is my first designer purse, and it's my dream bag since almost 2 years, the spy bag, and my fav color Cognac. I'm So Happy.

Thanks for everything ladies, because I’ve learned so much here.:yes:

:love: *hug* :love:

Oh Poor Baby, bag ban? that's hard!

ok I post! Now I Can, because it's alllll mine. These are pic's I get from pinchrosermary.

Isn't she a beauty??:heart: :heart: I already love her sO:huh::huh:o much!

Attachments

• 101%20FRONT.jpg
    101%20FRONT.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 101%20BACK.jpg
    101%20BACK.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 101%20TOP.jpg
    101%20TOP.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 101%20SIDE%20B.jpg
    101%20SIDE%20B.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 112
  • dsc07059.jpg
    dsc07059.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 105

No Prob and I'll post more pics.

The price was 850$ + 35$ (shipping+ insurance) and I think it'll be 250$ for custom.

But she’s so gorgeous it was love at first sight.

To answer your question Joaniii It’s a cognac

And Saich Honey I knew you’ll love the leather of my sweetheart.

Girls I’m actually so happy, “I Believe I Can Fliiiiiiight, I believe I can Touch the skyyyyyyyyyy”

Angy she is absolutelty gorgeous! She actually looks a really rich congnac which is even better. Fabby and a great price too - you lucky girl. The first of many I can imagine.

Remember and post your pics when you get her as it would be good to see them as well!

Woo hoo - you are in the Spy gang now! Congrats again

Yeah one of many I hope!

Girls I'm so proud I'm in the gang!

I agree, she looks stunning on those pictures, can't wait to hold her.

And thanks ladies you're all so sweet!:love:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

That's GREAT news!!! I was emailing Melanie about bags and she told me how worried she was about your bag - losing sleep even - she's so sweet, (like you)! You got a great deal; the bag looks absolutely perfect! I'm so excited for you, yea!!! I'll be watching for your update on Monday. ;)

oooh - congrats!!! The spy in cognac is SO beautiful!!!! One day I hope to add it to my collection.. I have quite a few brown bags though so I've been holding back...

YAY for you! Please post up pics when you get your cognac spy on Monday so we can drool all over your eye candy!!! CONGRATS!

No Prob and I'll post more pics.

The price was 850$ + 35$ (shipping+ insurance) and I think it'll be 250$ for custom.

But she’s so gorgeous it was love at first sight.

To answer your question Joaniii It’s a cognac

And Saich Honey I knew you’ll love the leather of my sweetheart.

Girls I’m actually so happy, “I Believe I Can Fliiiiiiight, I believe I can Touch the skyyyyyyyyyy”

That is Such a beautiful colour!! I wonder why doesn't look as dark as yours.. Yours seems to have a shimmery sheen to it, which makes it even more beautiful! Darn, I should have scounted around for longer.. :Push: But either way, Congrats on your purchase once again!! :yahoo: