My Coach Christmas shopping trips!

1. WOW I was bad last week! LOL! I made my first trip to the boutique Wednesday, armed with my PCE card, gift cards, and a wad of Christmas cash. That day, I came home with this--Bleecker small flap hobo in Brown, for around $123:

[​IMG]

2. OMG!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Congrats!!!!

3. Same day, I bought the Bleecker capacity wristlet in British Tan, for around $72 with PCE, and the Signature Stripe Tote in the Brown/Bronze combo--I wanted the gold stripe but the SA couldn't order it yet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ALL of your chocolate is amazing!!!! You are making me want a Hershey bar!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!

5. OMG they're absolutely beauuutiful!!!! AND great deal :tup:

6. So the next day, I went to the Williamsburg outlet, and passed up a Juniper Legacy Shoulder (final sale as a rivet was missing, and $300), but I did get this beautiful, large Chelsea zip hobo, in a gorgeous plum color, for $93!!! and the matching zip accordian wallet for $80, and a really cute holiday patchwork scarf in pinks and plums:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. wow!!

8. You got tons of chocolate brown bags- my nieces would love them!

9. So I STILL had some Christmas money left, and it was burning a hole in my pocket :graucho: so I decided to go back to the boutique. I am absolutely in LOVE with the Bleecker capacity wristlet......and when I saw it in the wine leather, I had to have it too! LOL. I also bought the Legacy Stripe, Tattersall, and Ocelot ponytail scarves, and the new peace charm. The charm is HUGE! I love it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. A few miscellaneous pictures:

My little Bleecker family, in all their different colors:

[​IMG]

The inside of the Bleecker wristlet is the awesome tattersall lining :heart::

[​IMG]

I couldn't get a good modeling picture, but here's the Bleecker small flap next to the Sig stripe tote--it is a small bag, but holds a good bit I think:

[​IMG]

11. Omg!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Wow!! What a haul!:tup: Enjoy all of your purchases!

13. What a wonderful haul! Congrats!!

14. I love it all :drool: ... congrats!
    Carley

15. I love Bleecker too!! Good Job!!:smile: