My Coach Birthday presents!! YOU CHOOSE and the hubby will buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a dollar cap put on this by the hubby? :smile:

Also, I just noticed the watercolor stripe stuff has a little key charm hanging off of it. I LOVE keys, how cute!! Now I may have to buy something just for the freakin' key. *L* Dangit Coach. I just bought the large vintage leather ergo today too.

Heya' Stophie!
He hasnt really mentioned a dollar cap so Im just gonna go for it!! And at this point Im loving everything from the watercolor bags to the legacy line. Im utterly confused on exactly what I want, thats why I have you guys lol!!!:nuts:

I definitely would recommend anything in the legacy collection in leather. I personally have an Ali in whiskey and I love the way it looks. The strap is a bit thick so sometimes it slips off my shoulder, but not very often. The slim tote that was recommended also looks great. :smile:

If not one of those, I actually have come to like the ergo stuff. I love the ergo large totes, or if you can I would go for the vintage leather ergo travel tote. It's the $548 one that I got today. I like the look of the leather on that one better than the camel.

Accessories-wise I would say anything legacy striped, that seems to be super popular. The watercolor oblong scarf is BEAUTIFUL, so if you think you'd wear it at all I would go for that.

You can't go wrong with sunglasses, and I know I feel really chic when I wear mine, so maybe go into a boutique and try some on, and find a pair that suit you to get.

I would say definitely get some kind of charm to hang off your bag. Depending on your personal style, maybe get a zodiac one (I adore all things astrological) or an initial charm. If you think you'd like it, get the skull charm. I have one, and I love it because it's pirate-y and also seems unusual for Coach, so it's different.

Whatever you end up with, please let us know. Happy upcoming Birthday!

I like shopping with your DH's money! No guilt! LOL Since there is no cap on the price I am voting for Legacy. How's about one from the new catalog-a cotton in either the denim or chocolate C's? (personally I love the denim) I like the shoulder bag (10823) or if you prefer, the satchel (10827) There is a matching multi function wallet (40564) and Emilie wedge sandals (Q200) These things aren't in the store yet but they can be ordered-I just ordered the denim Carly. I know there are photos of the new catalog on the board so you can check it out. Whatever bag you get, I am sure you will LOVE it. Have the best birthday ever!! :flowers:

The new denim legacy (and matching wallet) gets my vote! But I'm totally lusting after them, lol. Other great choices imho: the chocolate Carly, pretty much anything legacy in the khaki/ebony signature combo. I'm also liking the "pieced leather wristlet" from the last catalog. I'm not up on my Coach accessories but do love the two-toned leather framed french purses right now.

The little fruit coin purses are so cute too! Make sure you post whatever you get, we want to see your goodies and live vicariously through your husband's generosity. My boyfriend of almost 2 years is still in training regarding Coach. He has bought me several items from there, actually my first one, the Legacy Sig Shoulder Zip, a Black Sig Wallet, "L" charm, and key fob. He doesn't understand why I want more! He thinks it's silly...I just compare it to his "need" for music equipment. Ranskimmie, you have trained your hubby well! Nice job :smile:

Awsome picture ETenebris!! Are those your goodies? I love them.
Yes, please do come up with all of your own ideas. I cant wait to see which will be the best ideas.

Sorry for the late reply...yes, those are my new "goodies" (and there is a skull charm that arrived yesterday, too!). I definitely recommend any scarves and the vintage Ergo tote (large or the Maude XXL). And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! :yahoo:

Here are my choices (I tried to coordinate everything):

White Leather Ali
10329_B4WT-1_d2.jpg

Legacy Stripe Ponytail scarf
98087_MTI_d2.jpg

Ergo Wallet
40455_BWTKH_d2.jpg

Hamptons Mini Skinny with Motif
40446_BKHWT_d2.jpg

Make-up Case
40555_B4MC_d2.jpg

Ok I'd GO FOR IT then!!! I'd ask for the following:

Ali in Whiskey
10329_d1.jpg

Legacy wristlet in whiskey:
40212_d1.jpg

A scarf to tie on the bag:
98147_d1.jpg

A charm with your zodiac sign: (to hang on the wristlet or the bag)
94027_d1.jpg

A mini skinny (hamptons watercolor) for times when you only need to carry a credit card and some cash:
40419_d1.jpg

And a pair of matching shoes (in watercolor stripe):
Q181_d1.jpg

Happy birthday and hope you get everything you want!!

Status
Not open for further replies.