My Coach Birthday presents!! YOU CHOOSE and the hubby will buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something from the Legacy line - classic and enduring. Zip shoulder and shoulder are both roomy. The Ali shoulder would also be on my list. Legacy ponytail scarf. Legacy wristlet. Ergo keyfob.

Such fun! Happy Birthday shopping!

I have to say that lagizzle's choices are fantastic. I love my slim tote in natural, and it can be used as a handbag or a larger work tote. Matching legacy goodies and bracelet--perfect!

The only thing I'd add is the perfume, preferably the pocket spray or the solid perfume(which I love)...

Happy Birthday!

I have to say that lagizzle's choices are fantastic. I love my slim tote in natural, and it can be used as a handbag or a larger work tote. Matching legacy goodies and bracelet--perfect!

The only thing I'd add is the perfume, preferably the pocket spray or the solid perfume(which I love)...

Happy Birthday!

Yes, I have to agree:yes: I also have the Coach perfume in the pocket spray. I just love it~:heart:
Thanks ladies It looks like im definetely leaning toward the legacy line and matching goodies:graucho:

Ok I suggest:

DSC04974.jpg

New Chocolate Carly Medium with matching wristlet and multi function wallet at the top of this page below. I have all three and love them all (well haven't got the wallet in yet, should be here Monday..but I know I will love that too LOL)!

IMG_0394.jpg

Is there a dollar cap put on this by the hubby? :smile:

Also, I just noticed the watercolor stripe stuff has a little key charm hanging off of it. I LOVE keys, how cute!! Now I may have to buy something just for the freakin' key. *L* Dangit Coach. I just bought the large vintage leather ergo today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.