My Coach Birthday presents!! YOU CHOOSE and the hubby will buy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its that time of year again:nuts: ! My Birthday is on the 18th, this Wed. and Im get-n a new Coach bag and any accessories that I fall in love with. But it would make it so much more special if you'd pick them for me. I couldnt pay the hubby to do the shopping on his own so go for it girls, You will choose, the hubby will buy,and I'll post pics just as soon as I get them!:yes: Cant wait to see whatca come up with, I sooooo excited!!!!:yahoo:

2. Are we coming up with things on our own, or do you have a list? If it's up to us, I say get the Vintage leather large Ergo tote:
    [​IMG]
    (Sorry...only pic I have right now...disregard other stuff!)

The white Ergo tote is also really nice, and it is buck leather.

3. Awsome picture ETenebris!! Are those your goodies? I love them.
    Yes, please do come up with all of your own ideas. I cant wait to see which will be the best ideas.

4. what other bags/accessories are already in your collection?

5. Bare with me here Im not real great with names:rolleyes: O.K. I have the sig. multistripe shoulder bag with matching mini skinny the limited ed. khaki and white wallet with the little flower and rhinestones on it, patent floral keyfob, and a really cute flower cell lanyard oh and a matching keychain. Thats the only set I have for now.

6. I looove the Legacy line, so here are my picks!

Legacy Leather Slim Tote in Natural

[​IMG]

The Beauty Case to match...

[​IMG]

And Wristlet!

[​IMG]

1/2" Signature Bangle - but order the Gold/Grass, it's so cute! There's no pic up on the website.
    [​IMG]

Multi-Patent Flower Key Fob

[​IMG]

7. ^^oooooh georgeous!! Funny you chose that keyfob, thats the one I bought last week lol!

8. Oh, I forgot to mention, I also LOVE the legacy line. What does everyone think about the black sig. flap and the white leather flap? Shoot I dont know the true names of them.

9. this one?

[​IMG]

10. ^^^ that one is really cute, but for like $20 more you can get the shoulder zip, which i have. I LOVE the shoulder zip, it's so roomy!

11. That one is super cute, but the one Im thinking of is quite a bit larger. Love the shoulder zip too. This is going to get tough:sweatdrop: Im loving all of them!!:push:

12. Do you have a pic. of yours?:nuts:

13. I really really like the selections Lagizzle posted!

14. Yeah you and me both! Im dying to get to Coach right now!

15. yeah I'm eyeing a gorgeous pleated wristlet on eBay, BIN for on $43. I'm so tempted ah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.