My CL Collection since March 11, 2011 <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rilo! :lol: Me 3! I thought exactly the same thing...well, I thought something else but close enough! :p

Cant wait to see 100 pairs! :drool::shocked::amazed::faint::wtf:
  2. Rilo x 4!

I'm already loving the ones you've showcased! Can't wait to see the rest!
  3. I love my CLs, but I don't even think I could pick out 100 pair in one month!!
  4. :lol: Rilo x5! I love the amazing pairs you have shown us already. I can't wait to see the rest.
  5. I love it! Keep'em coming! :cloud9:
  6. Rilo x 6!!!!

100 pairs :shocked::shocked::shocked:-->:faint: -> :woot: > :woohoo:
  7. Loving the fire opal strass...can't wait to see more!
  8. WOW. And I thought I was bad after my last bad relationship breakup, but I bought nowhere near 100 pairs! I don't think I'd even know what to get to buy that many!

Impressed that you even have a pair from the bridal collection! Hope that there will still be some of those left when I finally get married.

Excellent choices on the shoes though. :smile:
  9. Same here!
  10. wow my reaction is just the same as everyone else's! 100 pairs in 2 months!? luckyyyyy you! can't wait to see them all!!
  11. i'm speechless :wtf:

i'll just sit along for the ride! so far loving the FO strass and lady daffs! :tup:
  12. Wowza!! Cannot wait to see the rest!! That is a lot of shoes in two months!! Where do you even start finding them, like daily!!!
  13. WOW! Awesome!!:biggrin: Which pair did you buy from eBay first?:graucho: Just wondering how it all started;)
  14. Most unfortunately, I could quite easily...:rolleyes: Thank goodness for me, I can't afford it! :lol:
  15. Wow Honey- a complete shoe wardrobe overhaul!!

Can't wait to see! :tup::yes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.