My city finally arrived!!!!

1. My cinnamon city, I love it!!:heart: It is a deep dark brown with slight red undertones.
    The first 2 are without flash and the last one is with flash. The IRL color is closest to the ones without flash.
    June 28 006.jpg

June 28 005.jpg

June 28 001.jpg

2. Congratulations, it's gorgeous. I never really considered cinnamon but it's looking like it might be one of the hottest sellers of the season. I am am really wanting one now!! Enjoy, she is a beauty. Yummy leather!

3. Gorgeous!!! :drool: :drool: Cinnamon is lovely!! The ultimate neutral.

We are Cinnamon City twins (actually I think we may be triplets or quadruplets by now... :graucho:)!!! What fun!!! I can't get enough of this color... in fact - I think I may need some accessories!!

Enjoy it!! :tup:

4. I'm just crazy about this color! Congrats!

5. Congrats :yahoo:i saw a gorgeous Cinammon Day at NM yesterday and the color is lovely.:tup:

6. Pretty!! Its so slouchy. :smile:

7. Congratulations! It's really beautiful. Love this color, it's so deep and rich.

8. wow! :heart: beautiful leather on that one!! you did good!!! :tup:

9. [​IMG]
    Yay! Another beautiful, thick, distressed cinnamon! Don't you just love it!!!! Congrats on your new treasure!!!

10. It looks perfect!! Congrats :yahoo:

11. love the leather!! congrats!!

12. That brown is so warm and inviting! Definitely one of my favorite "neutrals". Love it!

13. Everything about your bag is absolutely beautiful!

14. the leathers sooo scrummy! the color really is growing on me!.... funny how i wasnt all into the new season colors except for the Plomb and Paparika... now cinnamon... what next?!

15. I love this color more and more whenever I see it. Congrats on a great bag! I can never see too many pics of it.