My Citta Rosa Bv Has Arrived!

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

omggggg, I LOVE THIS BAG!!! pictures definitely don't do tokidoki any justice!!! i've been wanting this bag for a long time now, and yes it is the one that used to belong to bubblesung. my paypal got messed up so i told her to sell it to someone else, then someone else bought it and i found her and bought it from her! hahahahaha. oh man, the things i do for perfect print placement.....

and here is a photo of my collection. very small i know, but it will grow larger soon. im obviously a big bag kinda girl, hahahaha :p

front
    [​IMG]

back
    [​IMG]

yay! im so happy :yahoo:

2. :dothewave: Congrats!!!

It's perfect!! That's so funny you had to hunt it down! We're all hunters here! :graucho: Now you need to go somewhere so you can use it! :idea:

3. Very pretty...congrats!! Ya know these sexy girl prints are starting to grow on me...

4. CONGRATS! It's adorable!!

5. Love the placement! Congrats!!!

6. i knew i saw that bag somewhere before haha! that is the best placement i've seen congrats

7. beautiful bags! you have a lamore gioco! *droool* :biggrin:

8. Great bags! Congratz!!!

9. heheee i'm glad it got to you safely & you like it :biggrin:

i will post pics of my complete collection soon, 'cause i don't think there are any more tokis i "need." :p

10. Congrats. The placement is great.

11. congrats! its so pretty :tup:

12. oh yeah i just realized i have two of the bags pictured in the bag reference post! the BV and the gioco! hahahahaha

13. pretty! congrats!

14. Congrats on your new BV =) I love citta rosa, it's so pretty! That bright pink and black coloring looks so good together and the print is too cute :tup:

15. Congrats, great placement too! I love your Toki collection.:p