My Christmas present to myself!

1. I've been thinking a lot lately about getting a new LV. One style that never interested me until recently was the Speedy. I love the look on other women but I'm not really a handbag girl, more of a shoulder bag girl. I have kids and it's just too hard to try to carry a handbag and chase a 3 year old around. I finally talked myself into the Speedy 30. I was so excited to go buy it that I couldn't even sleep the night before. I got to LV and as soon as I held it I just knew it wasn't for me. I am 6' tall and the 30 seemed to small but the 35 seemed much too large. My friend was with me and saw the Viva-Cite GM and pointed it out. It's a bag that I never would have even considered. I've seen it online but never gave it a second look. I tried it on and really like it. We went and had some lunch and did some more shopping so that I could think about it for a while. I ended up with the Viva-cite. I really like it. It is perfect for what I need. It's a very structured bag, which I like. The more I look at it the more I like it. I am going to try to attach some pictures, not sure if it will work because I've never done this before. I'm so glad I have this forum to share these silly obssessions with others.

IMG_1972.jpg IMG_1975.jpg IMG_1977.jpg
  2. OMG!!! LOVE IT!!!! Congrats!!!

3. Congratz!!!!

4. looks good on u :smile: congrats

5. Congrats on a great purchase. It looks great on you, I love this style but it doesn't look good on me as I am petite.

6. u look great with the bag! congrats ! nice color wall paint ! love it !

7. Don't you LVoe how there are just sooooooooooo many styles of LV that can fit everyone's needs? :tup:
    Congrats on finding the "one" for YOU !!!!

8. congratulations on the new bag! it's good that instead of getting a bag that "others" love, you got something that YOU really like and which suits your needs.

wear her in good health. looks great on you BTW.:graucho:

9. Congrats!
    I think it is wonderful that you found a bag that was perfect for you!

10. Great looking bag! You wear it well!!!

11. Great looking bag, it does suit you! Your home is lovely too!

12. yay, congrats!!

13. Ain't no silly obsession! :p The bag looks excellent on you.

14. I feel the excitement!!

You made a great choice, this bag looks great on you! And you will enjoy the fact that you have your hands free too. Each time I see this bag on someone (not too often) it always catches my eye. Thanks for the pictures!!! :tup:

15. I like that monogram with navy blue, I may have to steal that idea from you.
    Love your new bag, congrats!