My Choco Edith just arrived!

Well, I think it may be too briefcasey for me...so I'm gonna give myself a few days to decide whether or not I want to keep it. I know there were several of you that are interested in this bag and color, so let me know. I'll keep you guys posted!

USC - thanks for posting photo's so fast! It's great to see the bag on someone as opposed to a table - it helps figure out sizing, etc.

It looks fab on you! Let us know what you end up doing with your Chocolate!

The bag looks great on you. Nice size, and the color looks so rich! I wasn't a huge fan of the bag when it first came out, but it has since grown on me! I also love that bag in the Chamois color too that I saw in another thread.. :love:

It does look good on you, thanks for the pics. But I'm not in love with the Edith either, also feel it's a bit brief-casey. Let us know what you decide but more often than not, if you have to sleep on it a few days, then it's not the one you really want.

USCgerl said:
Thanks guys for all the compliments! It makes the decision whether to keep or not even more difficult! Anyone else get theirs yet?

Mine (in whiskey) should be here tomorrow. But it's coming UPS, so it may be evening before it arrives. :sad2: