My Chartreuse has a sister....

vermillion and mrssparkles, you are so kind. No need to beg, please. PLEASE let me share.... :P here is my pic wearing her. It's not that good though. :Push: I should take some more outdoor. I will do it soon.

I also take some pics of my collection so far. I will put use it as my laptop wallpaper!!! :wlae::wlae:

omg - LOOK AT THAT rainbow collection you have! gorgeous!

:yes: :heart: :yes:
Beautiful collection~~
You have come a long way in such a short time! That family photo is quite impressive! You did a great job with your rainbow!

WOW! Your collection is TDF :nuts:! Love the H rainbow...heehee...you look sooo good with your new baby! Thanks for sharing your pics. I also agree with Morgan that you have a very good heart :heart:. Enjoy Ms. Goldy!

mrssparkles, I think my first action photos, I pulled my hair up but in this pic, I put my hair down. :P Yes, I think piccolo is in BB Chevre. :yes:

gmel, yes, what a coincident!! My chartreuse somehow matches the color of my wall!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

morganng, ms.fashionista, thank you very much for your kind word.

pazt and cobaltblu, yes, my acquisition happens so fast!! Better slow down now.... :Push::sweatdrop:

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! :heart: