My Chanel Messenger is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

1. It came- and I love more than I thought I would! The color is much darker than in the seller's pics, which is good because I like it much better. (The 2nd to last pic is the one from the auction) It wasn't in the best shape when I got it, but because it's nylon (or polyester or whatever) I was able remove most of the grime and marks with a washrag and a bar of Dove soap! lol The box it came in will arrive in a couple weeks :love: :love: :love:

While I love the bag, the seller I bought from used shill bidding to raise the price! I was so mad! :mad: (If you check her past auctions the same people bid on her bags in small increments) But it was still a great deal, so I'm happy. The seller is jessica1458; here's a link to her page.

I'm the latest person who left feedback; you can note that I said nothing positive about the seller. But, NO ONE BUY FROM HER! She's a cheat! And if you feel so inclined, you can report her to eBay- I'll love ya forever! hehe. Sorry for the rant but I'm excited!
    Picture 014.jpg Picture 008.jpg Picture 013.jpg Picture 009.jpg Chanel Sport Messenger BOUGHT.jpg Chanel Sport Messenger 2.jpg
  2. yeah for you! Great bag, looks very practical, glad you were able to clean it up!
  3. Great bag and adorable pooch!!!:heart:
  4. aw, thanks! He's not a very good dog-likes to rip up napkins and toilet paper- but I love him!
  5. congrats on the new chanel bag! i'm glad you're really happy with it!!! sorry about your experience with this eBayer!
  6. Glad you love the bag - and in the end worth what you went thru to get it...... It is very cute, and I am sure will look great on you
  7. Congrats :yahoo:
  8. Congrats! GREAT bag! Cute doggy!
  9. What a stylish and cute bag! Congrats!! And I love your pup!