~*My Chanel Kelly w/Gold HW*~

1. Okay girls, I finally took pics of my Kelly bag along with my new wallet!

I loooove it!!! It's the perfect size for my round 5'6" frame :smile: :heart: Thanks for letting me share...
    Picture 019.jpg Picture 020.jpg Picture 022.jpg Picture 034.jpg Picture 023.jpg
  2. [​IMG]
  3. :yahoo::yahoo:Congratulations Pelinaka!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

It is so gorgeous!!! And it looks absolutely fabulous on you! Wear her in the best of health!:heart:
  4. I love it!!! Congrats on a beautiful bag!
  5. gorgeous, congrats
  6. I love it! Congrats! All the pictures of these gorgeous Kellys is really making me want one.
  7. My favorite bag!!!!! Love it! Congrats!
  8. Beautiful!! Congrats!
  9. LOOKS SO HOT ON YOU!!!!!! Enjoy it:wlae:
  10. Thank you ladies! It really is a fabulous bag!!! Anyone thinking about it, go and get it before its too late :nuts:
  11. what is the style number and price ??? where did You get it Saks or NM or the Chanel store??? for 2 days when I ask over the phone for this bag NO ONE KNOWS what I am asking for..they told me its a old style and they don't make it anymore...
  12. Vip, on the receipt it states Style #A12397Y01864, retails $1595. My SA had it shipped from the Ala Moana boutique, their phone no. is (808) 942-5555. Good luck!
  13. THANK YOU So much for the info...I will let you know what I do...and again ENJOY HER...SHE IS SO beautiful..I JUST LOVE THIS STYLE...Looks so great with jeans and will look great dressed up:p :yes:
  14. It's GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yahoo:

I love, love, love the Kelly bags! It looks fabulous on you!
  15. absolutely stunning!!!! this is the large? I saw the small lamskin in beige tonite, almost came home with me..lol