My Chanel Bag Family - officially on a ban now!

Keep or Return the White Baby Cabas?

1. Keep it

2. Lose it

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm finally ready to declare myself free from anymore Chanel longings (well, at least until something absolutely TDF comes around!) Here's a pic of all my Chanel bags (I have other accessories that I'll post a pic in the future).

I tried to grab everything I wanted before the price increase and the past month added:

- Dark Silver 226 Reissue
    - White Baby Cabas (at old $1795 price)
    - Dark White Jumbo with Bijoux Chain

The other bags I have in the pic are the large ultimate soft,
    beige/black cambon bowler, black caviar large kelly (i also have a clutch, not pictured here). I'm returning a beige GST, the shape and color just wasn't right for me, but it looks so good on so many TPF'ers I had to give it a try.

The only bag I'm a little bit on the fence about is the baby cabas. I've always loved it, and couldn't resist after hearing some were available at the old price, but do feel a bit too indulgent after adding the Reissue and Jumbo. Now the whole discussion about loose threading has me worried. Any thoughts? TIA!
  2. I feel the baby cabas is more of a trendy type bag. It's really nice, but I don't see it as a classic. I would return that one.
  3. lovely collection! i love the baby cabas, but i don't know about white bags.....just my opinion
  4. I love your collection. I think you should keep your baby cabas. Your bags are so beautiful and classic, the baby just adds some fun to the beautiful mix.
  5. Great collection, I too am not into white bags!
  6. What a lovely Chanel family! If you like soft, slouchy bags, and aren't afraid of white, then I would say keep it. Or else, return it.

-Stephanie (pond23)
  7. Keep it. It's a great everyday bag.
  8. You have the perfect collection! If you can afford the white... keep it!
  9. I think it goes into your collection perfectly! The jumbo flap and the baby cabas are so different, I see the baby cabas as more of a casual bag so it's definitely justifiable!
  10. Keep it :yes:
  11. Definitely keep it. I love white bags if done well and this is a cute one.
  12. I'm undecided about it...
  13. It's beautiful! Keep it and use it everyday! I've been drooling for that bag and I didn't know they were still available to buy. You'll regret it if you return it. It balances out the rest of your awesome collection.

May I ask...where and when did you purchase the Baby Cabas?
  14. Call Bergdorf Goodman, I think they still have a few! Ask for Juan 212-753-7300.

15. Great Haul! and as for the white baby cabas. if you really love it. keep it! you wont regret it:smile:
    And congrats on all you new purchases.