My Chanel Bag Collection

Ha! That's exactly why I'm afraid to do a collection picture. I'm afraid if I see them all together then I'll faint 'cause I remember exactly what each one cost. Somehow it doesn't seem so bad one at a time. Although I'm pretty sure you have me beat!

Nice collection.:smile:

Well, I have been collecting for about 15 years so that is why I have so many. And I haven't sold any, I just pass the ones I don't use as much to my mom or sister.
However, seeing how much Chanel has been purchased in TPF, I am sure that there will be many who will have larger collections by the end of the year!

Thanks again everyone for your kind words. I am so happy to find a place where people love their bags as much as me!

I keep coming back to look at your pic!

May I ask, what is the first bag on the second step? It appears to be chocolate brown, and looks sort of like a GST, but not a GST...

attachment.php

Attachments

• ChanelCollection1.JPG
    ChanelCollection1.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 179
255, can you name all the bags for us Chanel newbies? I am trying to learn all the bag names. Your collection is definitely to die for.
I am going to be looking for your bags around Seattle!

Cosmopolitan, you are right! :yes: It is a chocolate brown caviar bag and the top where the chain attaches is actually wood(I love that special detail). I don't know what the name of it is, I bought it about 5 years ago and the box only says large tote so it is no help.
Njland, the one you asked about is the black patent ritz and it is one of my favorite bags right now. I think there are some still out there and it costs about $2575.
NWpurselover, :Push: I am ashamed to say that I don't know all the names of the bags. I don't think that Chanel started naming bags until recently. I think they were just descriptive names to them, not specific names like cabas, cloudy bundle, rock & chain, etc.
Thanks again for your compliments! I am glad to know that you guys appreciate the bags since my DH just doesn't get my obsession!:yahoo: :yahoo:

I finally got my DH :heart: to help me shrink & e-mail pics. This may have been a mistake because because he was like "how many bags do you have??" :yes: I told him that I wanted to post my bags on TPF where people just share pics of their bags. He couldn't believe that there are others as bag-obsessed as me and just laughed.
To my partners in crime, here is my collection...

:roflmfao: ...partners in crime......hahaha...u are so funny...

stunning bags...:P