My Chamois Large Edith is here.....

blugenie said:
Dang girl, that's one biiiiiig beautiful bag! It's soooo big it looks a little Alice-in-Wonderland-ish without seeing more of YOU in the pic - but I bet it's fabulous IRL! The leather looks wonderful too. Can't wait to see mucho-grande-whiskey!

^^I agree!!

That's one LARGE TOTE BAG!!! Very nice though - thanks for the photo's. Can't wait to hear what you think about the med. whiskey!

Chloe_concord said:
:biggrin: It is raining today and I rushed to home cause I know I will get my edith today both in Whiskey and Chamois in large size. But the Whiskey one is rescheduled for tomorrow.:Push:UPS sucks! Fedex guy delivered my Chamois. Here it is. The first two pics are with flash and I wear it over shoulder or over arm, the last one is on my chair without flash. It is very wrinkle and that is the way how I love it. Also I think large size is perfect size for me cause it doesn't look big on me even though I am only 5'3"....:lol:

Big bags are totally in and I think you look great with it. Congrats !!

Thanks gals for all the comments...I think I may get in trouble when I get my Whiskey large edith bag today...:idea: My poor DH will be annoyed by me by asking him "which one you like better?" "which one do you think I can go with my outfit". His answer is always the same"They both look the same for me..."shrug"....I just wish my daughter is big enough to make choice for her mama(she is only 18 months now....)...sigh....

^^ I notice chamois definitely stands out more in the middle of the night in the dark when both chamois and whiskey are on the dresser for my insomniatic viewing....

Will you be posting pics of big Whiskey today as soon as you get it? ;) Gawd, I'm never going to get any work done....! :nuts:

CC: those bags rock. You have great taste.

I just wish my daughter is big enough to make choice for her mama(she is only 18 months now....)...sigh....

And, daughters will give their opinion ... LOL.... but I always listen to mine even though she is at the ripe old age of 11. They, for sure, don't want to be embarrassed by their mother and will make sure you look good. :smile: