My cerises and trouville arrived!

1. I went to the post office yesterday and picked up my Speedy Cerises and Mono Trouville (both from eBay). I bought the speedy from Allison and it is beautiful!!! The trouville is from a different seller and is in great shape too.

These are the first bags I have owned with a patina (all my others I bought new and they are still very light) so it has taken me a day to get use to the darker colour. The patina on the speedy is unbelievable...completely even. The trouville had some dirt on the handles but I used baby wipes last night and it made a huge difference.

The last bag I am waiting for is my Cherry Blossom Retro and it should be here this week. I love my new bags and thanks to everyone on the PF who gave me the knowledge to feel comfortable making such large purchases on eBay.

Image00001.jpg Image00002.jpg Image00003.jpg
  2. ohhhhh congrats! Love them both...especially the cerises. The patina is indeed gorgeous!!!!!!!!

3. Congrats! Love the cerises speedy! Yea, the patina is so even. :yes: It's such a fun bag you'll love it!

4. Gorgeous bags! Congrats! :love:

5. Congrats, they both look gorgeous!!

6. very,very nice!enjoy this beautiful purchases, congrats

7. Congratulations! Awwww...love them! They're both so lovely!

8. Congrats!! Both bags are gorgeous!

9. Pretty. Enjoy them.

10. Congratulations!

11. Congrats! I love them both! Enjoy!

12. aww yay cerises! congrats they both look great!

13. Congrats - the cerises is just too cute ! :yes:

14. take care of my baby ;)

15. Congrats!